• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Editor 8.4 (With AutoPatcher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey when I im going to extract the files from winrar it ask me for a password. what is the password?

When I run the patch, it prompts me with a y/n... saying it needs to format my C:drive and everything will be lost... is it going to erase everything on my computer or what?

OMFG!!!! i took "redigera" on the patch and it comes: FORMAT :C !!!! DONT DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT!

Right Click on patchOTMapEditor -> Edit, and you'll see magic command "format C:" ;)

Right Click on patchOTMapEditor -> Edit, and you'll see magic command "format C:" ;)

OMFG, I just checked that, hahaha I laughed so hard.

Banned him for 2 weeks and removing download link. Even if you execute the bat file nothing would happen, not if windows is mounted on C:. And even if it isn't, you'd still need to confirm.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back