• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Map editor problem

samih95

Reaction score
Hello!
Now, I have two maps that I have done and want to take spawns from one map to the other, I can open two tabs in the map editor, but when I save it
the map editor goes to "not answring" to closed. So my question is how do I do to copy spawns from one map to another?

Is both maps exactly the same? If that's the case, just open the map and press ctrl+p and write in the name of the spawns.xml that you want to use.

If you have spawns in both maps and they look exactly the same, then open the current spawn.xml and the other spawn.xml. Copy everything to the current spawn.xml and keep everything there.

Note that this do only work if the maps are exactly the same, otherwise you need to import map or copy-paste.
I would guess that you have all to little ram on your computer and that's why RMEcloses.

I have 2 kinds of maps both evolution based tough, one of the maps are the one that im using now and the other one is my old map. I want to copy from my old map and paste to my new map. If 4 gb of ram is to little for RME i guess its no point for me to continue with RME.. Thank you for your answer :)

You should try being patient, sometimes it is just thinking bit longer (depending on the map size ofc) and if you click somewhere before it has finished processing your map it will not respond/crash.

-.^!! You need edit propeties open 2 threads maps and now
There is a very easy method to open 2 large maps or guys without crashe i use because i have large servers and to move things without import is something important here I will leave the method for all.

1.. go to folder Remere's map edito - open RME.exe -- NOTE: NOT OPEN MAP IN CLICK, GO FOLDER AND OPEN RME
2.. Use open inside RME.exe and select The map smaller than weighs less
3.. Now open Big Map and - charged open map now you have 2 maps opens and not crash ;p

Back