• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Map editor]

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Trying to launch .exe TFS but it gives an error in console:
Code:
FATAL: OTBM Loader - This  map needs to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be  able to load correctly.

I have downgraded all sources files to 8.0 from 8.6, even changed items.otb, but map not seem to be working fine. I ran map editor and in map propieties I've changed it to 8.0, but still nothing.

Solution
I've tried with that one, but not success. Then foundout somewhere RME 3.2 for 10.80 from 8.0, I've used it and changed the properties, and saved the map. Tried launching .exe and still same issue.

EDIT: Used the one you've linked above, nothing helps. Changed it to 8.0 and 7.6, none of them works.

Now I'm getting the following error: The map was saved with a different items.otb version, an upgraded items.otb is required.
Even after replacing items.otb in RME's file. Any clues?

Issue has been solved.

If you're experiencing similar issues to this, please follow this: [7.4] Avesta (fork) - GITHUB PROJECT - OPEN SOURCE!
This have to be happened in iomap.cpp (this is how it looks now in mine):
Comment those 3 and...
That means that your map isn't compatible with your server version.
Open the map editor (latest one, if you don't have it: download it at remeresmapeditor.com), then go to Propierties... and change the MAP VERSION to the one of your server.

I've tried with that one, but not success. Then foundout somewhere RME 3.2 for 10.80 from 8.0, I've used it and changed the properties, and saved the map. Tried launching .exe and still same issue.

EDIT: Used the one you've linked above, nothing helps. Changed it to 8.0 and 7.6, none of them works.

Now I'm getting the following error: The map was saved with a different items.otb version, an upgraded items.otb is required.
Even after replacing items.otb in RME's file. Any clues?

Issue has been solved.

If you're experiencing similar issues to this, please follow this: [7.4] Avesta (fork) - GITHUB PROJECT - OPEN SOURCE!
This have to be happened in iomap.cpp (this is how it looks now in mine):
Comment those 3 and should work fine.
nASqVvj.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Got a question, if i download forgottenserver1.2 but I would like the server to run on my own RME map, can I simple just replace the existing map with my custom map or do I need to "link" it in some sort of code?

Back