• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Error

snipermike13

/\/\1k3
Reaction score
[15/05/2010 20:55:06] ERROR: Attempt to set tile on invalid coordinate ( 65535 / 00407 / 008 )!

where is 65535? lol. I dont understand, help!

also, I cannot figure out how to make a door of expertise for only a certain level. It is telling me, even on my God char, "This door is only for the experienced...."

<3 Ot forever, even with us noobs making the pro's answer stupid questions.

:)

Last edited:
what about the map error. I have the map at 1100 x 1100.
and it says it is going to 65000? i dont understand that part...

If you have any idea let me know, thnx.

are you sure that your map are that small ..
thats mean that smth is wrong at
X65535 Y407 Z8

Other q
are you putting any think in actionID on the door?

Im having this error too and my map is only 2000x2000.

It gives some senseless coordinates like:

( 65535 / 00000 / 009 )
( 65513 / 65535 / 009 )

etc. and at least a hundred of those ERROR lines.

It could have something to do from converting the map or something. Im using a map I used to have on a 8.4 server, I always used TFS 0.3+ but I converted it to 8.6 and Im now using TFS 0.2.9 which is for 8.7 (not sure if it supports 8.6 maps?), so could this be the reason of this weird error? Or maybe something to do with TFS 0.3+ > TFS 0.2.9?

If I come up with the solution Ill post here but if anyone knows please share!

I know what is that.
This is map editor bug, it happens sometimes when you create something at the end of your map, example positions:
x= 123 y= 1 z= 4
x= 321 y= 1 z= 5
x= 1 y= 123 z= 6
x= 1 y= 321 z= 7
y= 1 is at the end of your map, if you save map after create ground or something there, map editor can make that bug.
How to fix? I dunno if it is possible, if you dont have copy of your map.
I doing always few copy of my map after edit, that's best when something make unfixable bug.
I hope it will help someone ^^

Last edited:
If you're using RME's editor then go Edit > Other options > remove all unreachable tiles . And the problem is solved, no more errors.

Back