• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map file broken

Krashe

Mapper
Reaction score
I was just about to start map on my map ive been working on for a very long time now. But when I try to open it it gets stuck at 56% loading in remeres mapeditor. This just suddenly happened no ide why. I've tried to open the server aswell, but it cant load the map. Anyone have any ide?

I think this may have happened after my computer crashed

Somebody know how to fix it? I do not want to lose the map, I've worked so hard for.

Yes I know, thing is ive been working for 5 hours straight on it today, to make it done. And now this happens so dissapointed. If i restore all this will be lost.

Fuck, when I restore the system, the file is still the same this is so not good -.- The file is still the same size and shit even tho i restore 3 days. I guess this is the end of my project.

Back