• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map help?

Seanr

Reaction score
How can I take part of a map and put that into a different map?

Example of what I wanna do, would be take parts of Zao from one map and insert them into my other map that is missing the parts of Zao. I am bad at explaining but help would be apprecited and I will rep++.

Shift + Ctrl and Drag over the areas and copy it (Ctrl + C) then paste it in the other map (Ctrl + V)

Will this drag over all of the floors too? I wanna get all of razzachi and missing zao and will they merge correctly?

Last edited:
You have to select each floor independently if that's what you're asking.

You could always just use the import tool and give it co-ordinates to a place where it wont interfer with any other part of the map

What I want to do is take the full zao part of a map and merge it with the zao on my other map to fill in the areas I have missing. I am pretty sure they have same coordinates so will I have to use import tool for this?

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!

Back