• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Helper!

Fiskbullen

Jumpstylaaa! Sweden (Y)
Reaction score
Hello all ot fans, iv'e started this thread cuz' i love to edit maps, customise and so.

Im using RME to edit maps ive done it in about 2 years now, started to host 8.1 (XML) who came out 2005 i think.

Then ive had a residence fro a year or two, but when i saw the new RoXoR and the new maps ive been intrested again.

So if your map need to be fixed i can proberbly help you. But i dont want to edit rl maps if it's rly not necessary.
Im just started to script a small bit make new manarunes and such.

Im need any help PM or Post a reply and we can talk more.

bridge1test.jpg

dptest.jpg

dragontest.jpg

hydratest.jpg

templetest.jpg

Made this for like 3h, just a taste ;)

~~~~~~
Bad English. Im from Sweden

Last edited:
No one starts out being the best, you seem to have some good ideas but not enough skill to map it in a good way. Keep mapping and I am sure you will be a great mapper! :)

Sincerely, Sathure

Just a little advice.
1.) your grass looks really plain
2.) try using some (grass trufts) in the Doodads/Nature palette.
3.) Just little things like that will improve your map so much, use some tress, rocks, flowers.
4.) Your base map is good.
5.)You just need to detail it some :) Keep practicing, you'll be good soon :)

Sincerely, BigB

Just a little advice.
1.) your grass looks really plain
2.) try using some (grass trufts) in the Doodads/Nature palette.
3.) Just little things like that will improve your map so much, use some tress, rocks, flowers.
4.) Your base map is good.
5.)You just need to detail it some :) Keep practicing, you'll be good soon :)

Sincerely, BigB

Thank you very much :D

You said you have been editing maps for about 2 years. I think you should start to make your own maps instead since you get better at mapping when you have to think yourself. These mapping pieces looks rather weird to me thought (can't tell if they are edited maps or made by you)

Back