• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MAP] issavi Full

Why you don't post the OTB.... ObjectBuild don't open Gunzodus dat and spr

was released there the map one day someone releases the otb = D

or just create as I said the otb by their client as I said simple and easy.

was released there the map one day someone releases the otb = D

or just create as I said the otb by their client as I said simple and easy.

If you generate an otb from .dat the otb will be reset (client id and server id equal) and will not open the map.
To open and even convert the map to another otb is needed to post the otb that the map was created ...

In short: without otb the map is useless.

Last edited:
Well, since the client does not open it, another gunzodus tube meter has to redo it and it is not the same dat or spr nor item.otb, therefore the dat and spr and item.otb are needed.

Well, since the client does not open it, another gunzodus tube meter has to redo it and it is not the same dat or spr nor item.otb, therefore the dat and spr and item.otb are needed.
Only otb is required.
It converts the map to any other otb.

how do you actually open it?

nvm figured it out

Edit: I didnt actually figure it out i blame shift work

Last edited:
If you generate an otb from .dat the otb will be reset (client id and server id equal) and will not open the map.
To open and even convert the map to another otb is needed to post the otb that the map was created ...

In short: without otb the map is useless.

U're wrong.
You could generate an otb based on the gunzodus client then convert to yours using map tracker. Stop being mad. Gl.

Back