• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map making with newest Tibia stuff

Kuki Kuki

Reaction score
Hi there, I have been creating maps for a very long time, I am passionate and freak(about mapping). Finally it's time to take advantage of sweet things that newest version of game has. And here is my problem, I have never used any other application than the SimOne Remere's Map Editor. I know it is possible to convert item's from newest version into editor, because there is no .spr and .dat file that is requied. I saw a thread where user kito2 shared some information's about these things, and necessary app's, but for someone like ME it's still difficult.

If someone can help me, write step by step for me and people who need help too, I will be very thankful.

best regards,
~Kuki

Hey,

so you need to use this tool:

You put the path to Assets folder of Tibia client you want to use sprites from, and some own output folder where tibia.dat and tibia.spr will be extracted.

In RME preferences under client version 10.98 you should set the path to the extracted spr and dat files, and you are good to go.

To use it on your OT you will need also Item Editor and possibly Object Builder, its good to have both of them.

Cheers

Back