• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MAP , NEW OTB HELP

Patrycjusz

Reaction score
Witam
Robię swoją mapę i dodałem do swojego rme otb pod 11.47 ( żeby mieć ostatni update feyrist itp)
Niby zadziałało ale jak zamykam mapę i chcę otworzyć znowu to wystakuje mi unsupported version i mogę ją tylko importowac... niestety juz bez tych itemów i nie wczytuje mi spawnów itp...
co robić? jak dodać to żeby było dobrze?

-------

Hello I make my map and add it to my rme otb at 11.47 (to have the last update feyrist etc) It works, but as I close the map and I want to open it again, I will be unsupported version and I can only import it ... unfortunately without these items and I will not load spawns etc ... what to do? how to add it to be good?

I don't really understand what you meant but perhaps try to set the client 11.47 as your default when you're opening RME.

Back