• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

map not loaded

That's a shame, do you have a backup of your map? I've been mapping since simone and CTRL+S is being pressed subconciously now, I also back up in separate folders and drives because I have lost so many maps due to unexpected error or even power outages.

Have you changed anything in your RME, custom creatures? Is the items.otb in your RME the same as the one in your client?

That's a shame, do you have a backup of your map? I've been mapping since simone and CTRL+S is being pressed subconciously now, I also back up in separate folders and drives because I have lost so many maps due to unexpected error or even power outages.

Have you changed anything in your RME, custom creatures? Is the items.otb in your RME the same as the one in your client?
yh all is good only even power outages :(

Back