• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map reviews

Was bored and Kinda fixed and trixed with Chauz idea..

15e8d49.png

:>

Note that this is cheeting xD

Heroland Minimap - 3/1/09

Greetings viewers! Just thought I'd give you all a little update on the current mapping progress for Heroland. As you can see the main continent is currently being worked on. There is already over a thousand monsters on the map, as well as loads of spawns and mini-quests for you to explore! Take a good look! :thumbup:

minimap301ps.png

It looks pretty sweet... somehow reminds me of my old map (wich I liked really much), unfortunately I trashed it by misstake... (YES, the hole backup file too :(). Things that reminds me of my own work always do good :)
(just note the little missspelling: "There is already over a thousand monsters on the map")
It's supposed to be there ARE :) nothing to worry about, just felt like correcting someone today.

Back