• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Map - Script (Osirion RPG)

OZiRY

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently looking for a mapper and a scripter.

Just respond here in this thread with a screenshot on some of your work -if your a mapper,
or a description of what your script does -if your a scripter.

Link: Osirion RPG

That's all,
Good luck and don't be shy! :wub:

(Temporary IP: **.**.**.*** (8.54 client right now)

Last edited:
I'm also looking for some experienced GMs!
To apply for GM you just need to post a short description of yourself and on what servers you have been working on earlier (I'll need the owner of that server to confirm it)

nice idea!!! you have to get the owner of the server to confirm :)

I'm apply for mapper.
Name: Vincent
Language: Swedish and english.
MSN: [email protected]

I have been playing your OT for some days, and i think its awesome so i want to support all map bugs.

Hello first of all.

can i be your scripter and i dont wanna anything from you just tell me what you need. I dont need any acces as gameMaster or other support member but if you wanted i might be. I just like to work on lua, and i'm realy experenced on what i working. Lil information about me.

Name: Erikas
Language: English, Lithuania
Experence: about 6 years.

Hello first of all I can be your scripter and I dont wanna anything from you just tell me what you need. I dont need any acces as GameMaster or other support member but if you wanted I might be. I just like to work on lua, and I'm really experienced on what I'm working with. Lil information about me.

Name: Erikas
Language: English, Lithuania
Experence: about 6 years.

Fixed some spelling wrongs :p

Name: Luke Taylor

Position: Mapper& Staff ( Tutor, GM , CM , GOD/Admin )
Examples of work: Got some old ive made message me and ill link you to download. (Dont want it being released to public)

Training/experience: Been playing since 7.2 (wide knowledge of maps / detais / resources / materials. Been mapping since 7.4 ( 4+ years)

MSN: [email protected]

Name : Linus
Position : GM scipter/mapper
Languages : Swedish and English
Where i come from : Sweden

Name : Linus
Position : GM scipter/mapper
Languages : Swedish and English
Where i come from : Sweden

Dude your mapping sucks and your age is isn't good and you have no experince in GM or scripting..

Dude your mapping sucks and your age is isn't good and you have no experince in GM or scripting..

Man i never talked to you before you dont know a shit about my mapping and scripting and i have much experience in gm and stop comment shit on every post i make

Back