• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Track + Tibia Time Machine

jonataxz

Reaction score
Saved guys, I would like to know if there is any method to copy a map from a recording in Tibia Time Machine, specifically in version 9.81

I made that, it's open source. What I don't have is the Map Tracker
I'm sorry for disappearing. if you are still willing to code, there is this map track for version 9.81 which i have the videos in .ttm

Attachments

• sharp map tracker 9.81.rar
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
When opening, I got the error "File items.otb not found". I do not have this file for 9.81
From SMT sources, it should be really easy to edit this file: sharpmaptracker/TibiaCastReader.cs at master · jo3bingham/sharpmaptracker (https://github.com/jo3bingham/sharpmaptracker/blob/master/SharpMapTracker/TibiaCastReader.cs) to read TTM files

TTM structure:
Code:
[2 bytes] Tibia version (>= 700)
[1 bytes] Server name lenght (< 128)
> 0: OpenTibia server
    [x bytes] Server name (a-z, 0-9, [.-_])
    [2 bytes] Port (> 0)
[4 bytes] Recording time
Loop:
    [2 bytes] Packet size (> 0)
    [x bytes] Packet data
    [1 bytes] Next packet type
    0: Normal packet
        [2 bytes] Delay to next packet
    1: New game session (fixed delay of 1000ms)
    EOF: End of recording

And I believe that is possible to connect TTM to SMT using the Local Proxy option, but that takes time.

Last edited:
When opening, I got the error "File items.otb not found". I do not have this file for 9.81
From SMT sources, it should be really easy to edit this file: sharpmaptracker/TibiaCastReader.cs at master · jo3bingham/sharpmaptracker (https://github.com/jo3bingham/sharpmaptracker/blob/master/SharpMapTracker/TibiaCastReader.cs) to read TTM files

TTM structure:
Code:
[2 bytes] Tibia version (>= 700)
[1 bytes] Server name lenght (< 128)
> 0: OpenTibia server
    [x bytes] Server name (a-z, 0-9, [.-_])
    [2 bytes] Port (> 0)
[4 bytes] Recording time
Loop:
    [2 bytes] Packet size (> 0)
    [x bytes] Packet data
    [1 bytes] Next packet type
    0: Normal packet
        [2 bytes] Delay to next packet
    1: New game session (fixed delay of 1000ms)
    EOF: End of recording

And I believe that is possible to connect TTM to SMT using the Local Proxy option, but that takes time.
here are the files for 9.81
Post automatically merged:

there is an option in SharpMapTracker to open a .recording file (tibia cast file). would it be easier to convert .ttm files to .recording?

Attachments

there is an option in SharpMapTracker to open a .recording file (tibia cast file). would it be easier to convert .ttm files to .recording?
Yes, since SMT is also open source, you can edit the sources to read .ttm and/or any other recording format easily, just like it reads .recording (the routine is located in TibiaCastReader.cs)

Converting .ttm to .recording involves messing with deflate compression, but it's doable too

Are you Brazilian? How much would you charge to do this for me?
send me your whats
Post automatically merged:

Yes, since SMT is also open source, you can edit the sources to read .ttm and/or any other recording format easily, just like it reads .recording (the routine is located in TibiaCastReader.cs)

Converting .ttm to .recording involves messing with deflate compression, but it's doable too
Are you Brazilian? How much would you charge to do this for me?
send me your whats

Back