• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Mapa się nie ładuję.

SuchySDl

Reaction score
Sorki nie wiem jaki dać prefix dlatego dałem "Windows"
Witam. Mam problem,od kilku dni robiłem mapę dla jednego z ots w rme 3.0 beta i właśnie dzisiaj chciałem ją odpalić i ładuję mi się do 88% i dalej nie chce. Wiecie w czym może tkwić problem? Pomoże coś odpalenie mapy w simone ? Proszę o pomoc .

"Translate nie znam dobrze angielskiego"
'Scuse me do not know what to give because I have given the prefix "Windows"
Welcome. The problem I have, from a few days I made a map for one of the OTS in RME 3.0 beta, and just today I wanted to fire and load me to do 88% and still does not want to. You know in what may be a problem? This will help cos firing Maps on Simone? Please help

i translate this in readable english.

sorry i have a problem, by some days i worked on map for some ots, in RME 3.0 BETA. And now when i want to open this, map loading to 88% and then nothing happens. Do you know how to fix it? Opening this map in Simone will work? Please help!

Back