• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapchange

kosyer

Reaction score
Hello all!

Is there anyone that can help me with a code that show how to make mapchange on my war ot? Would be nice if someone could help me out!:thumbup:

The basics of that are usually inside the downloaded distribution.

Look on forums under downloads/distributions.

Find the War Server. Its a really descent distro with automatic map changes.

All changes are changed in config on desired game-play.

The basics of that are usually inside the downloaded distribution.

Look on forums under downloads/distributions.

Find the War Server. Its a really descent distro with automatic map changes.

All changes are changed in config on desired game-play.

Been downloading many of them =( But nothing that solves my problem yet.

You should place 2 islands on one .otbm, then globalevent each hm... 30 minutes which loops all players and teleports them to other island. It's included in the war server ;)

humm yea.. But i see in globalevents. But where shall i put new spawn for all players etc... Cant find that anywhere. How the hell they know where they shall spawn?:S

yup alot do..but since its already made and they gave you the made scripts, I don't see the problem, look in all the folders of that distro, all the modified files, study them, see what makes them work, and if that fails then ill help you.

Back