• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapclick Bug?

Records070

┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐
Reaction score
Hey fella's, I wonder if anyone would know how to fix this kinda bug?

You mapclick on an certain sqm, it'll dash to it, but.. if you try to correct yourself using your arrow keys, it'll just keep on dashing?

Thanks ;P

I have the same error, but I figured out and this only happens with a gamemaster/god with the /cliport command activated :p

I had that bug aswell, I could logout when I suffered from that bug. However, I made a god character kick me "/r" and then when I successfully managed to log out, then the bug was solved for me.

Well it aint like ur problem then, its pretty simple, when you mapclick (right click on classic control) 20 sqm to the east, and you want to manually walk to the west with your arrow buttons, it just wont stop and stupidly keep on running just as if you're bottign and trying to counter your Waypoint movements

You in certain SQM stop dashing?
Nah dude, lets say if I would mapclick with a right mouseclick w/ Classic Control <ON> on a tile 20 sqm to the east. It would walk to that specific point (Clicking Quick = Dashing)

Now.. If you're tryna change your direction while you've clicked 20 sqm to the east, it'll just keep on running straight to that point where you clicked, no matter if you're tryna countersteer. I dont know if you've ever been botting, but go try to countersteer your CaveBot Waypoints sometime, you'll get what I mean

Are you sure that this happens to all players? I have exactly the same problem but only happens with the God Character.

Yeah, ofcourse I am lol, I've had this on different OT's && I've been asking friends and they had the exact same problem, and you're prolly picturing an different problem regarding the mapclick teleportation of an GM

What distro are you using ?
Wouldnt know what Distro is, looked it up.. But yet dont understand xD

"
josolanes said:
Have a look at this link

Debian GNU/Linux Installation Guide

Basically, distros are different flavors of linux........

The core of linux is the kernel.......each distro has its own way of adding packages, features and tweakings to the core

Struggling with linux..........probably you are using the wrong distro for a newbie

try suse, fedora, ubuntu, mandriva ............. these distros are suitable for beginners
"

Last edited:
You need to provide more information if you want help. What distro are you using, what client, are you using bot, etc.

Tried reproducing this bug myself, didn't have any problems.

It's not my server, I am just requesting this for another server that has this problem. And Rambo.. Speedhack, srsly? ;P Its with mapclicking in order to dash without bot

But anyway screw it, if you're willing to help Deathzot with this small issue, contact Synthetic

Back