• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapleeurope] Greyshades Rogue

Greyshade

Reaction score
Hello, after being bored alot I decided to try out a game called Maple Story.

After one day of playing
427dhdhdhdhwhdwqazx2.PNG

Did you pay for those items/clothes for real money?
with items and clothes I mean the cap, shirt and legs

I play it since like 3 days ago and I am now level 21 xD Its a cool game if you are bored :p

Did you pay for those items/clothes for real money?
with items and clothes I mean the cap, shirt and legs

I play it since like 3 days ago and I am now level 21 xD Its a cool game if you are bored :p

You're playing sea or global? Or europe? :blink:
If europe, what's your name and we maybe could team hunt someday :thumbup:

A friend of mine gifted me those items :D
I also got a bunch of level 15s but they got banned since I edited the maplestory files to get godmode, I'm not using it anymore tho.
I'm also going to get 1mil mesos from another friend then it's pgpgpg :D
Although my eq sux, I just got lvl 10 rogue helmet and level 20 rogue armor and then rest of it is beginner eq.

You're playing sea or global? Or europe? :blink:
If europe, what's your name and we maybe could team hunt someday :thumbup:

A friend of mine gifted me those items :D
I also got a bunch of level 15s but they got banned since I edited the maplestory files to get godmode, I'm not using it anymore tho.
I'm also going to get 1mil mesos from another friend then it's pgpgpg :D
Although my eq sux, I just got lvl 10 rogue helmet and level 20 rogue armor and then rest of it is beginner eq.

I playing on Europe too, my name is Neroxz.

picture :

28ul3y9.jpg

Im a bowman =D

Last edited:
This morning I took 2 levels xd

2hdtpjp.png

29gbsk5.png

and this was my loot of that hunt, not everything is from that hunt, but the tentacles, and the octopus toys, and some other crap xd.. and much gold, around the 40k

24axxs7.png

=D
I'll think i go for level 25 this day, then i can get new equipments ;)

Oh yeah one question, do you use books too hunt? those books are realy helpfull, they give you 80 more weapon defence, 5 speed ect, I get hitted like 45 by those monsters and now 1 =d

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom