• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper 8-6 11+

Vizavi

Reaction score
Hello, i make map for client versions [8.6] - [11+], i don't do revamps
You'll be the only person that receives the files, guaranteed
I'll send you screenshots of the map upon completion, if you're satisfied then I'm waiting for payment. Files will be sent to you as soon as the money arrives.

*Contact
-Forum.
-dsicrod: Vizavi#4383

*Payment
-Pricing (which will depend on your order) may be negotiated upon
-Payment by bank transfer, paypal.

sux maps no worth any cent
His maps don't look too bad some of it is quite creative - albeit, they don't show much.

I don't see what you gain from your comment, especially as imo, your maps aren't exactly any better.

His maps don't look too bad some of it is quite creative - albeit, they don't show much.

I don't see what you gain from your comment, especially as imo, your maps aren't exactly any better.
im not gain anything, just feeling free to expres my opinion, you said my maps arent exactly better, is that your opinion and idc :)

im not gain anything, just feeling free to expres my opinion, you said my maps arent exactly better, is that your opinion and idc :)
That's fine but "sux maps no worth any cent" is more of a direct insult than 'just an opinion' - also, yes... As I pointed out in my original comment -"imo" is in my opinion.

Eitherway, @Vizavi I recommend posting some more screens that show a couple more pieces but overall, I think they look fine.

Back