• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mapper/Co-Developer

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
Recently got back involved with a server of mine I had been working on all last winter, which I plan to continue working on it all this winter. I'm searching for someone who can help with all aspects of the server but mainly need someone to take over some of the mapping duties. I do a lot of mapping myself but it gets overwhelming since mapping can take so long.

The server is a hybrid of many old school maps with heavy customization. It is an 8.6 server with Nekiro's 1.4 version as a base. I'm getting near to beta release so anyone that joins should be able to enjoy having the server online while we continue to add more content.

If you're interested or even just curious, message me and I can give you a tour of what I got going on.

Discord
Apollos#0378

Recently got back involved with a server of mine I had been working on all last winter, which I plan to continue working on it all this winter. I'm searching for someone who can help with all aspects of the server but mainly need someone to take over some of the mapping duties. I do a lot of mapping myself but it gets overwhelming since mapping can take so long.

The server is a hybrid of many old school maps with heavy customization. It is an 8.6 server with Nekiro's 1.4 version as a base. I'm getting near to beta release so anyone that joins should be able to enjoy having the server online while we continue to add more content.

If you're interested or even just curious, message me and I can give you a tour of what I got going on.

Discord
Apollos#0378
Made me work, then ate my egg roll. Legit a scammer 😔

I'd like a bit more info perhaps, Send me a PM?

Reviving this thread, I still would love a mapper to help out. Server is very close to release. Will continually have lots of mapping to do. Enhancing existing maps along with creating new.

Back