• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper for hire.

Thylonn

Reaction score
As the title says "Mapper for hire"
I've been mapping for a few years now but haven't had enough free time lately, until now.

If you need a mapper for small or big projects contact me and we will work out the details.
Send an email to [email protected]
If you contact me make sure your message contains:

- A proper job description in English! I won't read messages in any other languages because I simply have no time for Google Translate. I don't mind if your english isn't entirely correct aslong as the content is clear.
  • What you want me to map for you
  • Which Tibia client
  • The Deadline (If you have one)
- The best/fastest way to contact you. (If you login to OTland once a month it's most likely that contacting you here has no use.)

I'm looking forward to doing business with you.

Could you upload any of your work ?
I will send pictures of my previous work in private only to people who are interested,
Simply because when for example I would post my latest piece of "Evolution" mapping I could lose interest from people who are looking for basic 7.6 mappings.
If you get my point.

Back