• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper for hire

BahamutxD

Jack of all trades, master of none
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm offering my mapping skills to anyone in need of them. I've been mapping for OT since 2010, I can work with pretty much any version (except for custom projects such as Pokemon/Naruto..) as long as the customer can provide the tools if needed.

You can check some samples of my maps in this imgur album imgur.com/a/DIpE0BD or checking the links inside my forum signature.

------------------------------------------------------

The way I work is as follows.

· The customer needs to provide a description of the map needed. Details such as size, theme, type of server or any custom request will always help make the product better. It's usually better to work on requests focusing in one area at a time (ie - a dungeon/cave/quest/city)

· I'll give you an exact price and delivery time for the map requested. In case that I can't provide a fixed price we can take the price per hour route or negotiate the price later on/at map delivery. This is a last resort solution as I will always try to set things before starting with the map.

· While making the map you'll get plenty of info from me, screenshots, gifs or even videos if needed/requested. No map will ever be done until you are satisfied with it.

· Once the map is done and everything is OK - payment will be done. I'll only accept Paypal as Friends and Family for security reasons. If the customer can proof to be a trusty source this can be negociated.

· Post trade I'll provide support if needed for any issues or missing features. I'll gladly help you implement the map if needed. My aim is that you get what you want and paid for and that you are satisfied with it.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm in EU timezone and can communicate in both English and Spanish. I'm usually easy to catch through Discord.

Map requests are first come first served. I try to follow requests by order but if you are unresponsive for 12/24 hours I'll just assume you are no longer interested.

Most of the time I'll only be interested in maps that I can set a fixed price for or that I can finish in a reasonable amount of time ( <2 weeks) This is to avoid exhaustion on my side, to allow other users to get their requests going and to avoid working in requests that involve big amounts of money.

Contact me using this post or directly throught Discord: Bha!#9670 / OTLand @BahamutxD

Last edited by a moderator:
Little bump.

Looking for more works. If you need a map don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking for new jobs/projects to work on

Now words are enough to describe him, talented, polite and delivers better than what he was asked for, very recommended!!!

Recommend :)
He is a great guy and creative one.
It is always great to work with him :)

Cleared all the map requests for now and looking for more jobs.

If you are interested don't hesitate contacting me.

Again, just completed a job with him and it is really amazing!
Recommended 100% ;)

I've placed 2 orders with Bahamut so far, both times I've been satisfied with the results. The speed & quality matched his pricing, no complaints from me. I'd recommend him.

Back