• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper for hire

I'm not here for fight. I just hate newbie mappers trying to give the beginners some tips. You're going to drive him crazy.

Correct, kinda confuse, Stop fighting or hire me, Not here to listen to people who fight on my JOB apply...

Please, and Mizo, I'm not mapping for you, You are seek to much, that you wanted should take 1 week for me to do, Honestly i can do one thing of that shiet to be hired.!

sorry but do not fight at my job apply -.-

all who want me to do a kinda of trail or a work for you to check or want more proff that i'm good, add [email protected]

or just hire me instantly but i want a dedected server no run 11 hours wait 3 and 11 agian -.- 24/7 no crashes ok!! serious project

BTW IF YOU WANT ME TO IMPROVE, SEND ME SOME WORK AND I'LL TEST TO SAME THING OR JUST SEND ME SOME TUTORIAL AND I'LL WATCH YOU HOW ID OD THAT IF YOU JUST COMPLAIN, BUT ThANKS FOR THE OPINON..

BUT GIVE ME SOME HELP DUDES...

^ Sorry for the flaming that happened on your thread, but he started it, you can see that, I was helping, you just say thanks, at least, if you're a gentleman.

Back