• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper for hire

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Hello, My name is vincent, have been mapping alot of versions. I have been working alot with 8.5 and 7.6 and 8.40 but prefer version 8.5.

Have working with mapping alot, workt for Saarah at Otland with his Project Eldorath RPG 7.6 but he quit so Serach for a new Job.

The server need to be dedected server, Online 24/7 atleaste 90+ players. Fast computer and no crashes ofc.

If you hire me i will work 6-8 hours on mapping if i'm not train to my Test or such things.

Troll Mountain
10dcvhs.png

Hope you hire me, Bye ;D

You should practice way more before getting an application like this..
The mapping isn't good.

You should practice way more before getting an application like this..
The mapping isn't good.

What should i do to improve than, want to know so i can get better ;D haven't mapp so long so

Start using raw insteed of auto.
The mountain is prett squary IMO.

I using RAW :D
But need to know were all item is than it will be no problem, Thinks it just that. But if i have 7-8 hours work it will be no problem with RAW Palette ;D

STILL SEARCHING BUMP!!

I using RAW :D
But need to know were all item is than it will be no problem, Thinks it just that. But if i have 7-8 hours work it will be no problem with RAW Palette ;D

STILL SEARCHING BUMP!!

You can't be using raw.. Then your the worst raw'er I ever seen..

He's not using RAW. I can see that.

How can you see that i didn't use Raw?, I did use it so you can not say that before you have any proff that you will get and never going to know. sorry but i did use RAW Palette..

How can you see that i didn't use Raw?, I did use it so you can not say that before you have any proff that you will get and never going to know. sorry but i did use RAW Palette..

It doesen't matter, you did it very bad. It looks like auto.

he is using raw in a really really bad way, better use autoborder to do the mountain base...

I'm not a Raw User, and even my Doodad Mappings can look even more "Raw"'er than that.

When you do an application, mainly about being mapper, you should post 10 different screens.

*Grass.
*The red color in the mapping.
*Hunting grounds, at least 5 screens, each shall have different looking.
*Town.
*Nature.
*Detailing.

Do this, and you'll be hired really fast.

When you do an application, mainly about being mapper, you should post 10 different screens.

*Grass.
*The red color in the mapping.
*Hunting grounds, at least 5 screens, each shall have different looking.
*Town.
*Nature.
*Detailing.

Do this, and you'll be hired really fast.
Who are you to say? You're a copycat and a newbie mapper.

First I was trying to help, second I've not mentioned anything about my mapping, so gtfo fool dork.

If you barely know how to map yourself, you shouldn't give him tips, right?

I do know how to map, or I'd not be chosen on such a successful project,
Harry potter's,

btw, I aint here to make things, -you want-, I'm here to have fun, and not to fight, if you want to fight, gtfo from otland.

I'm not here for fight. I just hate newbie mappers trying to give the beginners some tips. You're going to drive him crazy.

Back