• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper looking for Team

you never even said anything before on otland im just skeptical.

♥Maybe more detail about what kind of server your looking to join as a mapper♥

∞♥Guideline♥∞
Name:
Mapping Style:
Server Type: (RPG/High Rates/Medium Rates)
Screenshots: (As you already did)
Contact Details:
Experience: (How many years of experience in mapping)

What use do you have of my name?
Location, its said Sweden-->Småland right?
Mapping style, I could map pretty much anything, im spreaded, but i love making city's and mystic places.
Server type dosnt matter at all. My mapping could be used anywhere.
Contact me via MSN wich you get if ur intressted (PMing me.)
Experience, How many years of mapping? Isnt experience something some people's get fast others not. Judge my work and you tell me bout my experience.

Never heard of Zerstora (Yes im still new here :p) but send me some info, would be awsome :) Got kinda many PM's and ill try sum them up and se wich project that sounds coolest and most enyojable(A)

bUmp!

Last edited:
Masters of Tibia Organisation

Team invitation

Dear Amoaz,

Masters of Tibia Organisation is organisation which start as soon as possible with two 8.50 worlds. Same map, scripts etc. but one world is N-PvP and the other PvP.
Currently we're searching for scripter, mapper and graphic artists.
To get more information about our organisation either send me a private message or add me in MSN or send me an eMail.

Homepage: Masters of Tibia Organisation - home
Server page: Masters of Tibia Organisation - Relia
Forum: Masters of Tibia Organisation - Forum

We (Administrator Kius and Administrator Smokealot) saw and really like your mapping style and the screenshots you've added in your post as showoff.
You are as you said already an experienced mapper. That's great.

We want you as team member. * You get a gamemaster position as reward and you may advance to god on one of our server someadays.
Furthermore you will be a member in a friendly and great team!

As soon the map is huge enough and include many custom scripts and quests we're going to rent a root of Hetzner AG. But therefore we need more mapper.
So we ask you: Do you want to join our team?

Best regards,
Administrator Kius
[email protected]

* If you send us a proper application which include a personal data sheet, a few screenshots of map pieces, contact details and you will be accepted.
In the personal data sheet should be following information:
1. Your first name
2. Preferences
3. Amount of time you're mapping already (1 month, 1 year, etc.)
4. Which languages do you speak.
5. Your time-zone.​

Back