• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper needed for a medium exp server

SE000

Reaction score
I know nothing about the servername yet, nothing about ip, nothing about anything. Its just not done yet. The map is 90% done, all that is missing is a small amount of quests.

Doesnt matter how many quests you make, if you make one, you'll get a less "better" prize, and two quests, a little better prize, etc. So the prize all matters about how good and how many quests you make.

I tell you how you're going to map (what monsters, what theme, etc.)

I give you the prize after your work, or can be before depends on some "experience" i've got with people.

Sounds weird /\ but true.

You dont really need to know what map you're mapping for I think. If you want to know, give me a good reason and i'll reveal it for you.

Give me atleast a picture of your mappings, and maybe your name or nickname so I know what to call you.

theborder.png

Kind regards,
se000.png

Last edited:
Hopefully that's not what your putting online right? That looks completely auto bordered and no details at all..
If you want me as your mapper I can, but I can promise you I won't be mapping 24/7
What I can do, if you have a map already started is go around and fix up all of the bugs / glitches / bad things and i will even help you out with your server if you want..

Code:
Name : Jak Frost
Mapping : Look at My Signature.

Thanks, Jak

Back