• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [Mapper] uTibia v3

Denthar

Reaction score
Hello!

I am uTibia ONE owner, a server located in Chile, that currently is the most played server in the country.

We at the uTibia staff are preparing a new update (the third one in the server's history), thats oriented basically to race war, as on WoW.

There will be 6 races (yet to be announced), and there are 2 alliances, of 3 races each one. The map consists of 2 big continents and a narrow volcanic land mass between them, as seen on the map prototype below:
mapa-plan.PNG

So far, I have mapped the western continent (named Lansraad), but I can't go on because I also have to finish the scripts part and the website. So I need an experienced mapper to finish it.

Why you should work with us?
Because we will pay you ingame with a GM, and an NPC in the map, conmemorating you, as a fundamental part in uTibia v3. Also, uTibia is one of the most successfull OtServers (right now is 4th in http://otservlist.org/ list), is stable, and is sponsored by one of Chile's most visited gaming networks (ONE.cl).

Requirements:
-Decent english level, or spanish
-To be near the GMT -4 time zone (for communication with staff)
-If you are applying, post a screenshot of previous works.
-Post a valid email for us to contact you

Native spanish people will be preferred over english speakers.

Are you with us?

Ragnar Arkastis,
uTibia Administrator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back