• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper MAPPER WANTED!! SCRIPTER (TyheranaOT Online) (10.54)

Zoriax_

Owner|Antarctica Ots
Reaction score
Am looking for professonal mapper!

We are talking about a SeriouS Project.

• Map: (Unique) RPG custom 100% - 2 city's (version 10.54) <---- Workers: Blez
  • Balanced vocation.
  • Task manager/Mission Quest
  • Balanced spells.
  • Unique quests/ hunting places
  • Custom spirit/addons/monsters
  • WebDesigner/Php/lua
I will tell you, what price Am thinking of giving you after have professonal you are.!

Send meg private message!

And i will give my skype! And we can discuss about the price! And what kind of map I want!

I will give you more information in Skype!

Last edited:
So your paying a scripter 700 euros? or is it just the mapper?

Well in this line of work it is standard to pay your potential contractors 30% up front, 30% at the midway point and the final 40% when the work is completed, are you prepared to sign a contract and meet these financial obligations?

Well in this line of work it is standard to pay your potential contractors 30% up front, 30% at the midway point and the final 40% when the work is completed, are you prepared to sign a contract and meet these financial obligations?
First of all, I do not employ anyone until i have see how professonal he or she are. and i will also need to see some picture of what work he or she can handle! Becouse am not looking for noobie mapper!

First of all, I do not employ anyone until i have see how professonal he or she are. and i will also need to see some picture of what work he or she can handle! Becouse am not looking for noobie mapper!
I will take that as a no.
I was not offering my services, I was asking you a serious question to see how serious you were about the offer you made, judging by your response your not serious about paying anyone.

I will take that as a no.
I was not offering my services, I was asking you a serious question to see how serious you were about the offer you made, judging by your response your not serious about paying anyone.

First of all i have never defrauded people on Otland NEVER.

So why do you think am not so serious! U don`t even know who i am!

You should get to know one person for you pronounce you

Last edited:
First of all i have never scammed people on Otland NEVER.

So why do you think am not so serious! U don`t even know who i am!

You should get to know one person for you pronounce you
I know your 23 and from Norway, I know that you are inexperienced when it comes to dealing with others on a professional level, I know your english is terrible, I know you have an attitude problem, I know I am wasting my time explaining this to you :)

Back