• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [Mapper] World of Alfadur - The chance of your life!

NeWsOfTzzz

Reaction score

Benefits:

• Running guarantee of the server till January 2010, I've signed a contract of a dedicated server which will last at least till January 2010!
  • You get all paid things like premium/donation items for free (lifetime!)
  • Higher level of trustworthiness, meaning you have higher chances to become a gamemaster
  • The great chance to have all your ideas and suggestions become reality, there are not many (if any?) teams/otservs out there who can offer this. So let's say you want a spell which creates a volcano that spits fire damaging all nearby players - then I can code this (just need someone to draw a volcano then :p)

Requirements:

• A good portion of maturity is appreciated.
  • You must speak english!

Two videos I made showing exemplary features of WoA:
Camera System: http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4qT8OPVYn0
Dynamic Fire: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nIzWzhI35Dw

PM me for further informations, I'll answer in less than 3 minutes when I am in front of my PC. :eek:

Last edited:
great but mapper should get GM/Admin auto..
coz u said
NeWsOfTzzz said:
Higher level of trustworthiness, meaning you have higher chances to become a gamemaster
if not then what is the reward

great but mapper should get GM/Admin auto..
coz u said

if not then what is the reward

I already had this discussion in another forum, so I repeat my opinion on this here:
A game master position is unpaid work, nothing else. People who think of GM as "reward", already show they don't have the required level of maturity and already think about abusing the position. Even people who claim to not abuse it but still see it as a reward, because of the "feeling", are also not mature enough, because I don't want people who would only map because they want power and enjoy the feeling of power.

So that is stated, now to the reward. Premium for free is already a great thing I think. But in my personal opinion the opportunity to have all your ideas and proposals made into reality is worth much more than 100 GM positions together. That's at least my opinion. You maybe know the sentence: "When your dreams come true", and that is possible in my project ;)

Last edited:
I already had this discussion in another forum, so I repeat my opinion on this here:
A game master position is unpaid work, nothing else. People who think of GM as "reward", already show they don't have the required level of maturity and already think about abusing the position. Even people who claim to not abuse it but still see it as a reward, because of the "feeling", are also not mature enough, because I don't want people who would only map because they want power and enjoy the feeling of power.

So that is stated, now to the reward. Premium for free is already a great thing I think. But in my personal opinion the opportunity to have all your ideas and proposals made into reality is worth much more than 100 GM positions together. That's at least my opinion. You maybe know the sentence: "When your dreams come true", and that is possible in my project ;)

I am not mapper even i am looking for one that was just my opinion and no, premium account is nothing but i understood what u mean and i think ur doing the best and ur right 100% in what ur doing.

@Clary, you must see, I have strict rules which everybody has to follow, and one is fair game for EVERYONE, nobody may cheat! That's why each caught cheater is punished with INSTANT DELETION, and that's why I'll be VERY cautious with GM positions, this is just to ensure the best possible game play for all players!

@Clary, you must see, I have strict rules which everybody has to follow, and one is fair game for EVERYONE, nobody may cheat! That's why each caught cheater is punished with INSTANT DELETION, and that's why I'll be VERY cautious with GM positions, this is just to ensure the best possible game play for all players!

Finally someone smart..

Very impressive scripts you've got there.
I'm sorry, I wont apply as a mapper.
Either if I get asked to, I've got to much studies to do.

Your server atleast with the first point of view looks awesome. And if possible I can help you a little with support. I can map a bit, but I don't got time to work all the time on your server :p

I'm a little bit puzzled here, so I'll just ask! Are you only looking around for mappers? or do you need people to fill in positions such as Tutors, ST's and gamemasters? If so, I'm up for it!
Edit: If you aren't looking for these positions, just ignore my post.

I could get a mapper for you, but hes a bit of a child.
Edit: His mapping's great though!

Last edited:
Back