• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper!

Pro Mapper OT

Banned User
Reaction score
Anyone need a Mapper? I have alot of amazing maps inspired by Neon so please pm me and I will make you a map and if you like it you can hire me ^_^

Pro Mapper OT ;)

MAKING MAPS FOR A PERSIN! Fare-Fray :D

I just make maps no desktops please look at my signature!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG this is amazing please pm me about what you need Ambrosh can give me good feedback! :thumbup:

Thanks I maki your maps!

:D

As I can see you're a kid Alesiab. :)

Dont say he's a noob just because you saw some threads. Check the competitions, he participated in 1 or 2, and he mapped very nice.

You're just loosing reputation here.

As I can see you're a kid Alesiab.

Dont say he's a noob just because you saw some threads. Check the competitions, he participated in 1 or 2, and he mapped very nice.

Just a kid? Well, lets make a competition between me and Pro Mapper OT and who is the best. Ok?

As I can see you're a kid Alesiab. :)

Do you know how annoying it is when you are calling everyone kid? dude you are 15 year kid, so stop calling people here for kids, thanks.
Just a kid? Well, lets make a competition between me and Pro Mapper OT and who is the best. Ok?

Agree!

@topic
good luck Pro Mapper OT.

@ZoOoro:

Haha, you just posted that because you hate Pro Mapper OT.

And it's the first time I say "kid" to someone. That kind of post deserves that word.

;)

Alesiab:

I didnt said that you mapped worst or better than PRO. I just told you that you cant post on a thread that isn't yours and say that someone is a noob.

Just think about that...

@ZoOoro:

Haha, you just posted that because you hate Pro Mapper OT.

And it's the first time I say "kid" to someone. That kind of post deserves that word.

;)

Alesiab:

I didnt said that you mapped worst or better than PRO. I just told you that you cant post on a thread that isn't yours and say that someone is a noob.

Just think about that...
I hate him and you its true, but i don't protect Alesiab i only hate when you call someone kid when you are th real kid here. and you've said kid many times to many members here.

Last edited:
Back