• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper!

Pykera

Reaction score
Hello!

We are looking for a mapper to Update a Real Map!

It must be serious.
You will be paid from donations, The ot is running, and is working well.

If you want to be please fill this

Name
Years of experiencie
Extras
Email

You don't have to post that in every thread in here?
He has the fulfilled requirements.

As you are going to offer a job, or request, you must give information about it, and do not write only 'I need mapper pm me'.
Try make a serious post including the most complete information possible to attract other members to take a look at it and eventually apply.

From now on, you are required to post the server's main information. This consists of rates, map and client version. You can also provide screenshots to make the application look professional and informative. It is also required for you to post the IP and (if available) the link to the server's website, in case it is an already-online server.
Applications that DON'T include one of these basic information will be deleted without any further notice.

Possible tags.

* Ot name;
* Job you offer/look for;
* Website;
* Contact;
* Information about the Ot such as experience rate;
* Hosting;

Correct me if I'm wrong..

Believe me, lots doesn't use that.
Probably he doesn't have his information about his server ready? Think logical :)

Back