• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping a new ot, Lets start with the city!

To each their own. While I domt care for the Grey tiles, since they just look out of place, and look more like a sidewalk, it is your map and it's done the way you like it. The rest doesn't look bad. Just keep it updated so we can see the progress.

Thanks for the comments guys! :) I have decided to remake the houses and area around it. Now it looks like this!

Here:

QoSirDf.png

Thanks for the comments guys! :) I have decided to remake the houses and area around it. Now it looks like this!

Here:

QoSirDf.png
I think that looks a lot better. Still not a fan of the grey tiles, but in my opinion the grass/trees make it look a lot better.

Alright @Jfrye I have done some Changes to the bridge now aswell. Tried to make it fit better with the other city layout. Please tell me if you feel like it looks right or wrong

Here it is:
76vTFwh.jpg

Would like to see better quality images.

So far so good man! Looking like a standard city, but unique at the same time, which isn't necesarilly bad. But the contrast is a little rought on the eyes. Trying mixing some dirt in there to blend with the orangish/brownish roofs.

Alright @Jfrye I have done some Changes to the bridge now aswell. Tried to make it fit better with the other city layout. Please tell me if you feel like it looks right or wrong

Here it is:
76vTFwh.jpg
My only suggestion would be the stone pillars under the bridges. Maybe see how you like it, if you put some stone archways under the bridge instead of the pillars

Back
Top Bottom