• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping advice?

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. Yesterday i started to work on this map. This will be an evolution. In RME -> Raw palette -> Others, we can find the walls with the ids 23595, 23596 and more. We can also find the floor 23632 which we can see in the picture below. It's hard to find some nice looking roofs and it's alot of items in Others section. I just wonder can you recommend some ids for nice roofs that I can search for? Because if I going to look at the whole others section for just roofs it will take alot of time. So that's why I ask you. I know the standard roofs in Terrain Palette but those do not fit to this. Maybe there is a way to see all the roofs only, in Others section?

The map on the picture is not done! But if you want to give me some feedback, then please do it.

http://i.imgur.com/uWuH9R8.jpg
uWuH9R8.jpg

There isn't unless you make your own sections in RME. Perhaps it's an idea to look for some extensions!