• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapping Arcixt Freelance

flamearcixt

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
[BR] Opá pessoal, venho aqui anunciar meu serviço de mapping, trabalho a 5 anos na area, trabalho com todas versoes, derivados ou não.
[US] Hey guys, I’m here to announce my mapping service, I’ve been working for 5 years in the field, I work with all versions, derivatives or
not.
[ES] Vaya chicos, vengo aquí para anunciar mi servicio de mapeo, trabajo desde hace 5 años en el área, trabajo con todas las versiones, derivadas o no.
Discord:
Arcixt#1329
Whatsapp: +55 54 99912-3282
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ArcixtMapping
Portofolio Academia de mapping: Join the Academia de Mapping Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/rHQP8dj)
1.gif2.giftest.gifunknown (1).pngunknown.png

Last edited:
Amazing maps, they misses some detailing (rocks,flowers,plants,cracked floors, statues and pillars), needs just little efforts to become beast maps.

does it have another meaning? beast car = amazing car, [brain using level 1] car = car, so beast = amazing or something strong (highQ well chosen sprites)
so you mean it looks good?

Hell map
HELL.gif[/SPOILER]​
Post automatically merged:

dXRorvu.png

HgXqnDk.png

IYuykRw.png

lJYWbHE.png

PhETQRX.png

zcLsFCZ.png

zMnwAZN.png

Arcixt is a great professional, delivers his work quickly, consistent, beautiful and bug-free maps.

Outside all post-delivery support.

I recommend!

Are you looking for a custom and unique map for your OTserver? We have the perfect solution for you! We are a group of experienced mappers who specialize in creating unique and custom maps for OTservers of all varieties.
On our website you will find a wide range of unique maps, all designed by our talented mappers. We offer maps for every occasion, from RPG scenarios to war maps, but if you can't find what you're looking for, we're ready to create a custom map that meets your unique needs and requirements.
In addition to our wide range of maps, we also offer custom consulting services to help you choose the right map for your OTserver. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the best possible service and that the end result is a map that you and your players will love.
Don't wait any longer to give your OTserver the custom map it deserves. Contact us today and find out how we can help you make your OTserver even more awesome!
https://otmaps.webidentity.com.br/

Back