• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping assistance please.

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
I'be currently got a map where my main floor is of course Floor 7, but I've got some tiles gone (on purpose) in order to see under the floor to floor 8 (for lava appeal purposes) and when I go back to floor 7 after adding the lava I still only see Black and I've even tried to see if it's simply the map editor being buggy and going into game and it still only shows black.. I don't wanna have lava on the same floor but i'd like to know if their is a fix without having to lift everything
x9y2wC9.png

Anything under floor 7 that's not on the floor itself will not be seen in the editor (and ingame I think).

Yeah, You are not able to see it in game too. There is a few of floors like this which doesn't show lower floor. You just have to use another one.

Back