• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping by Hani

Haha Neon! But wow, Hani. Just wow, i love your work with the new sprites.

It's simple but really really nice looking, post more! :D

2pt9edg.png

o_O, isn't that from Eragon :p... Nice work tho!

Yes it is from Eragon, when you are out of inspiration books are funny, since you can imagine something and then try to map it :)

Yeah... althoo... I hate it when the wrong people "imagine" something that's completely out of the facts in the books... (guessing you realized I am reffering to the people who made the Eragon movie...!) Like completely no research = Fail... :p

Font is ugly LOL The rest is awesome! I like the first pic some reason I have a story for that one....

that new sprite dosnt really fit in a lighthouse imo (i mean the walls). but its pretty booring to make them like cipsoft, but maybe other walls? u doesnt have to use 8.5 sprites all the time :)
great work anyway.

Agreed :p

its a nice playable map. has its own character (doesnt look like you bassed it off something you saw somewhere).

Back