• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping By The Next

Change the format of the pictures... the graphic is really low. Can't really judge the detailing this way, although the shape looks a bit squary I'm afraid :/
Keep on working! ;)

Save the files and PNG when you first capture them. You know what's funny? I look at these pictures, and I can see they aren't the greatest, but there is something about them that makes me wonder. They look good, yet are poorly detailed. It looks square, but somehow it fits. You have some sort of talent, and with practice I think you could be an amazing mapper.

Don't stop mapping, keep practicing and improving!

Save the files and PNG when you first capture them. You know what's funny? I look at these pictures, and I can see they aren't the greatest, but there is something about them that makes me wonder. They look good, yet are poorly detailed. It looks square, but somehow it fits. You have some sort of talent, and with practice I think you could be an amazing mapper.

Don't stop mapping, keep practicing and improving!
let me spare you the time wondering.
Imo - he got the ideas - perhaps even the creativity. But his inpatience and fear of wasting time ruins it - which makes these swiftly made maps and tons of SS of different areas in a single day seeing as he doesn't put the effort required for a nowadays appriciated map. Unless u roll by morons "rpg" shitchat.

After everbody go RAW, RAW! so i tried it! It went out okey!
Comment please

I saw the bug in the water border. No need to tell me : - )

RAW.jpg

Back