• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping competition] Brothel - sign up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Theme
In this contest the theme is something rather unusual; a brothel. If you do not know what it is, read the wiki, here. You're not limited to any particular style, just make sure it somehow represents a type of brothel, use your imagination, creativity and make your own adaptation of a Tibian brothel.

How do I sign up?

A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select 'Sign Up' to join, this contest has no limit on how many participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified.

Deadline
Your work must be submitted before Sunday, 8th of July. Do so by sending me a private message with the pictures of your piece. Make sure to read the rules below before you get going.

Rules
  1. You're allowed to show 3 pictures MAX
  2. Your mapping piece must be new and cannot have been shown anywhere.
  3. You may not use custom sprites.
  4. You may not discuss your piece with anyone.
  5. You may not tell anyone what piece is yours.
  6. You and only you are allowed to work on the piece.
  7. If you decide to submit an ingame picture, character names must be turned off. (Ctrl + N)
Breaking any of the rules above will get your work disqualified.

I hope to see great creativity and available sprites put to good use. I wish you best of imagination, creativity and skill!

Last edited:
WTF he want us to map this?
gWj3e7.png

not hard, a few water pipes, curtains etc, doable lol.

WTF he want us to map this?
gWj3e7.png

No, he wants you to fucking read..
Brothels are business establishments where patrons may engage in sexual activities with prostitutes.[1] Brothels are known under a variety of names, including bordello, cathouse, knocking shop, whorehouse, strumpet house, sporting house, house of ill repute, house of prostitution and bawdy house. In places where prostitution or the operation of brothels is illegal, establishments such as massage parlors, bars or strip clubs may offer sexual services to patrons.
The size and style of brothels vary considerably, as do the range of sexual services available.
Laws regulating brothels vary considerably. These laws vary between countries as well as within countries, and have varied over time. In some jurisdictions, brothels are legal and regulated, while in others they are illegal. However, even in jurisdictions which regulate brothels, there are brothels which operate outside the officially approved system.

Gentleman's house of naughty naughty.

Like a sir.

cba to add that meme thing.

Noblewoman obviously, vampire bride(?), maybe a gozzler ;d hahahaha

Easy enough, and in brothels they were not street whores. They are high class woman actually. In china/japan or suttin similar they are considered a elegant mistress rather than a whore.

Just remember, lots of curtains, velvet, red (colour of passion), bongs (waterpipes) fireplaces and marble.

Av0F8c.png

LOL!

I might join, I'm still not sure what the theme is about.

?!

Brothels are business establishments where patrons may engage in sexual activities with prostitutes.

Av0F8c.png

LOL!

I might join, I'm still not sure what the theme is about.

?!

Brothels are business establishments where patrons may engage in sexual activities with prostitutes.
Brothels are business establishments where patrons may engage in sexual activities with prostitutes.[1] Brothels are known under a variety of names, including bordello, cathouse, knocking shop, whorehouse, strumpet house, sporting house, house of ill repute, house of prostitution and bawdy house. In places where prostitution or the operation of brothels is illegal, establishments such as massage parlors, bars or strip clubs may offer sexual services to patrons.
Doesn't that say enough?
How it would look is up to the mapper, if you want to get some images of the typical one to get a clear view of what things might be suitable having, use google :)

A little less than one day left.

I will try now, but looks like i may not have time... have i got until 00:00 GMT? :> if so i guess its possible

I completely forgot about this, and I can't bother to start on this anymore.
My dad, my two other brothers and I gotta carry this 140 kg stones into our yard to make a fucking stairs, 6 of those stones :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back