• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Competition I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish act! You said 4.July was the last day, then you should keep it!
Neon just showed people that he do not know the dates and is favourising the people that have given him the maps.

Yes? I said Picture turn in ended. Today...

Neon just PM me if you want me to close this thread and accept the voting thread.

And since it never gave any ending time, the ending should be 00:00. But you wouldn't know considering this is your first competition. Or else you would have known.
Hmm, seems you didn't read every thing okey read carefully this.

Last "Sign up" date is, 2/7 - 09 (Over)
Last "picture turn in" is, 4/7 - 09
Vote will be on 4/7 - 09 - 17:00

Good luck and have fun! :thumbup:

Kind regards,
Neon

Hmm, seems you didn't read every thing okey read carefully this.

Indeed, but I dont know what kind of voting he is talking about. The he should write that the competition would end before.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Just wanted to point this out for Neon so next time when he disqualify people he should be sure he make the information correct.

adjöt qombiz

Sorry for the delay of the voting. Was kinda busy irl. Making the Vote Thread... Close please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back