• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Contest! Neon, Akor Shel, ZoOoro, DiabloNG and Tosse12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey I got a problem :( My mountain brush doesn't work... (or it is like that ....)
picture.php

In that case.... how do I use the right mountain brush, or does the tail be something spacial?

Okey I got a problem :( My mountain brush doesn't work... (or it is like that ....)
picture.php

In that case.... how do I use the right mountain brush, or does the tail be something spacial?

Select raw of that moutain thing then scroll up a little and you will see :thumbup:

Btw i know you aint started yet but dont post ur map here till 5 days or all have finished you might give someone ideas :p

GL

Im going to lick you up and down ;) nah joking my picture isn't so Good this time :(

BTW: 500 POST!! :eek:

ehm... I am almost done with mine :p it is just the mountain that is missing and some deitails ^_^

EDIT: Just forget this post! I miss read :p

me too, already pmed Paper~ my pic.

New rule: You need atleast 25 posts to join this contest so to prevent people from making new accounts!
DiabloNG

Yea thanks

New rule: You need atleast 25 posts to join this contest so to prevent people from making new accounts!

Rule was made after and I aint Neon Akor Zorooo or Tosse thats why rule was made so dont worry :thumbup:

Thanks again

Everyone finished?

Last edited by a moderator:
I fell asleep while taking screenshoot (Were drunk) ... Just sended it in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back