• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Contest! Public Poll!

Select the one you think made the best job.

• ZoOoro

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Neon

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • DiabloNG

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Akor Shel

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Tosse12

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Wings

Leviathan Hoster
Reaction score
Here's the art from our nice mapper who joined this contest: ZoOoro, Neon, DiabloNG, Akor Shel, Tosse12.

Vote on the one you like and dont vote on yourself. Please.

ZoOoro:

11adgs7.png

Neon:

desertcontestsa1.jpg

DiabloNG:

desert.png

Akor Shel:

desertjpg.jpg

Tosse12:

picture.php

Hope you like this mapping works.

I think Neon's screenshot looks more like a warzone then a part of a desert :eek:
my vote goes to Akor, I just like his :D

My vote goes for Tosse12 because i see you are making very good progress in your mapping :thumbup: Keep it up :)

Oh, neon, at which target did they fire the arrows? because there aren't any corpses, and arrows aren't really usefull when you destroy a building :eek:

Umm, good question, maybe the ones that shot the arrows missed?
And the Victims of the arrows bodies has dessapeared in the sand? xD
Rofl xD

And Btw: the reason why i dont have that "Sand Hills" in the sand, it's because im using SimOne Mapeditor, can't find them in other words ^^

PS: Note the spear in the Human to the right ^^ I think it's pretty cool :D

My vote goes for Akor, since Neon's map is overdetailed... Doesn't look good at all. =/

And ZoOorO, sorry friend. Hopefully not your best piece. ;)

My vote goes for Akor, since Neon's map is overdetailed... Doesn't look good at all. =/

And the same goes for me. When I vote in a contest like this I usually just looks at the one I would like to play on. And I would hate to walk around on Neon's map since all the items everywhere.

I find Akor's pic veri interesting with mountains which looks like they can contain many secrets and quests to solve.

By saying this I dont think you are a bad mapper Neon. I wouldn't like to play on the map. Thats all :p

Gogo Neon, also Akor's showoff i like too, but I've got just 1 vote :(

Well, guys, I really don't think any of you did a good job. Not that I can do better, because I just can't, but I don't think any of these should be considered a masterpiece.
I think that the finalists should be, in my opinion, Akor/Neon/DiabloNG, but Diablo's is underdetailed while Neon's is overdetailed.
Neon's and Tosses' got too many decoration repetitions, that make things look awful.
So, my vote is cast to Akor Shel. Not a masterpiece, but by far the best out these, and maybe a really nice area while in game. Congratulations

xD Just like I said to Paper Wings :p

"This isn't the best iv'e done, for sure" ;)

Thank You all the people that voted and it's voting on me.

Nice mapping... My vote goes to Akor

i think the picture akor shel or w/e posted in the other thread as desert ruins is the best pic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back