• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping doesnt work

thedragon

Reaction score
Hello,

i need some help i download a server : Realserver by snack. its a rl map but some thing are edited like weapons, some things in city etc.
i want to change it all to normal so first i will begin with the mapping i downloaded the newest version of remere's map editor i could open the map but i dont see the map only see black on all floors. does someone know how to make this ( its says something like item.dll ) that i need to open but did that and it still doesn't work besides if someone knows a better 8.6 rl map server ( with mysql or without i dont care ) and got one for me plx message me or say it here

Greetz thedragon

Just copy your data/items/items.otb and items.xml into your Remeres Folder/data/CLIENTVERSION.
Also make sure that you're in a good pos. Look CTRL + T to look the towns position.

i dont have any folders of the remeres progam.. its just a start button when i got to the progamlocation its only the start thing i see no maps?

Go to the place where remere is installed, it's in "C:\Program Files" probable, if not, you can also type Remere in search in your start menu and click open location.
Btw, if you get an error, can you post the exact error?

Last edited:
Yes. Rme folder is installed on Programs Files, so go to:

Code:
C:/Program Files/Remere's Map Editor/data/CLIENTVERSION

Back