• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Mapping Error

bill555

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if someone could maybe help me.. I've tried loading maps on RME for around 2 hours now. i give up :( and i cannot seem to fix this issue. If someone could send me a little help would be much appreciated.

Could not Locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr.

Solution
Hello, I was wondering if someone could maybe help me.. I've tried loading maps on RME for around 2 hours now. i give up :( and i cannot seem to fix this issue. If someone could send me a little help would be much appreciated.

Open up RME and go to File > Preferences, click on the Client Version tab and scroll down til you see the version you want to use then click on the None dropdown and navigate to the folder with the spr & dat.

If you don't have the correct spr & dat for the map then just open a new empty map and go to File > Import > Import Map, then navigate to the map you would like to view, you can save the map and it...

Open up RME and go to File > Preferences, click on the Client Version tab and scroll down til you see the version you want to use then click on the None dropdown and navigate to the folder with the spr & dat.

If you don't have the correct spr & dat for the map then just open a new empty map and go to File > Import > Import Map, then navigate to the map you would like to view, you can save the map and it will save the map with the current dat & spr you are normally using.

Solution
Try to download this client that you need as clean and new rar/zip and unpacking it to some separated folder which you will use only with editor, not as .exe . As i rmmber it couldn't find this files for me when i installed them from exe.

Back