• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Fatal Erros

7i7a

Reaction score
hi otlanders, :D
iam looking for a good mapper that may help me.. i've worked one a map 6 months ago, with no testing ,and when iam going to test it, i found a fatal error (couldn't open the .OTBM file), when i opened the otbm file i found some spawns with wrong pos. {some of them in the temple, the depot and maybe in some pz places}..
anyone can help, please msg or pm me!

king regards ;
your 7I7A

You couldn't open the otbm file, but when you opened it...? So you could open it when you tried again?
But for the spawns, I don't really see the problem here. You can change the locations in spawn.xml or in the map.

look, the problem ; when i start my ot an error comes to me (fatal error, couldn't load otbm file)// but when i open otbm i see wrong spawns {in temple, depot,, etc}.. yes i can open the otbm file. but i can't open the server cuz the otbm file have a fatal error.... i tried on tfs 0.4 & 0.3.6 .. thx

your 7I7A

Back