• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping] Mapping by Neon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much details on some places. Some stuff looks square. and the mountains look strange. The nature aint that good either.

Your caves look overspammed with details and feels unwalkable. Why do you make ruins out of everything?

Overall rate: 7/10.. And that's mostly for the ideas.

Too much details on some places. Some stuff looks square. and the mountains look strange. The nature aint that good either.

Your caves look overspammed with details and feels unwalkable. Why do you make ruins out of everything?

Overall rate: 7/10.. And that's mostly for the ideas.

you are just jelous! 100000/10

Actually, I agree with mackan...
I think it's not that good, and I've already found a few bugs (look through a window and see grass), which isn't a disaster, but a noobish bug.
I also dislike how you used some grounds (if I'm right tar and snow).
You also used the 8.1 borders and the old borders next to eachother, which looks kinda strange. And I completely agree with what mackan said, although I give it a 5.5/10
It can be much better and I've seen much better.

nasty, to much details, those of details are not realistic, but i like first two screenshots, the others really suckz

Yeah, ok Ty for Critic and COmment but, you think anything of tibia is Realistic? "Like Demons" Ghosts"

whoever said tar and snow, im pretty sure its just white and black marble with a certain rock border over them, but the rock border doesn't fit..

i say good mappin tho. compared to most.

A very nice mapping from you my friend!! :D

im working om something new now so i hope i can match you so we can battle :p

--live the life don't smoke and die---

Updated 1 picture "Desert Mapping" Enjoy

You.... Neon.... you are reading my minds :p 1-2 min ago I just made a thread called: Desert Mapping ^_^

Lol xD look at your Request on desert mapping, thats the reason why i made the desert :D

Neon..... I want to absorb/Copy your Skills at mapping :p

Updated 1 more "Fallen Cave" Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back