• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MAPPING]Mistyk's Gallery

Mistyk

Reaction score
Hello.

At first i will say hi to all members of OtLand - its my first thread.

I would post here some of my Map screens. It isn't big showoff - maps will be used in my OTS, so its made "to play" not just "to see". I hope You will enjoy ! :)

All places which You can see here, You will find on Silvermoon OTS soon ! :)

"Buccaneer Bay"
The village of pirates

Woah ! Its a house of famous pirate smith - Karl !

ss4.jpg

Houses of 2 poor fishermans - Kurc and Jon, and a house of brave pirate, Captain Skarr !

ss1.jpg

Haha ! Its a square ! :D

ss2.jpg

What is it ? Ahhh, i see ! Its a pirate marketplace ! :)

ss5.jpg

And a few random places ...

ss6.jpg

And here is the minimap of the village :)

buccaneer_bay_minimap.png

I hope You like it.

Comment please ! :)

Cheers
Mistyk

Last edited:
You need to do it with more coerence. What a hell is this roof on the desert ? :S

You need to do it with more coerence. What a hell is this roof on the desert ? :S

There isnt any desert, its just a part of beach ( its an island, where the pirates are hiding ;c. The roofs and houses are made from the trees resources ).

It's an odd style. :S I love it, although the mapping is not that great.

The Buccaneer Bay's Tomb

Hello !

When i was discovering the Buccaneer Bay, i saw a strange, old entrance, which i didnt saw before ! Look !

ss9.png

I've entered the cave, and then i saw old, ruined tomb. It looks like it belongs to the pirates, and was used by pirates as a tomb - i saw there a lot of bones, and also ... Pirate skeletons, and the ghosts of pirates ! Look !

[Pleace notice that, the tomb is under the tropical island, and thats why its so moist and why there is a lot of plants. I wanted to stay in the tropical island theme ;] ]

ss5-1.png

ss4-1.png

ss3-1.png

ss6-1.png

ss7-1.png

ss8.png

I hope You like it : ]

Cheers
Mistyk

how do you crack ... sand? u.U
Remove that draw well,its above the tomb,so you actually use it to.. nothing? o_O (but you can do like its another secret way to get in the tomb[maybe a closed place with something special]
and... walls of blocks in the sand? and there is construction outside the tomb,but inside... only mountains!
Also there is some bugs around all (littles)

Afffffff...

#up

You need to copy the file "borders" from RME, find the autobordering of old sand ( there is 2 other borders in "nature" ), then find the tiles that You are interested in, and change id's. Then change the file ;c.

Cheers
Mistyk

Last edited:
It looks good but it could be better. Keep it up.

More detail on the walls, etc..

Mistyk drunk?
Exiva "Intelligence
OMG!
i've never seen a cracked sand in my life,hou can i crack littles small tiny sand pieces???? ¬¬'
it was sarcasm!

Mistyk drunk?
Exiva "Intelligence
OMG!
i've never seen a cracked sand in my life,hou can i crack littles small tiny sand pieces???? ¬¬'
it was sarcasm!

I didnt know what You ment - in RME You got 3 borders of sand, and in the main palette You got just 2 sands - i tought You have the 2 other borders in Your configuration and didnt know how to use the "third" as auto.

;c.

2d4eeb5eb974a14b32aa6e596e2e7b9818153.png

Thats what i tought You'r asking me about, i hope You understand what i mean ;f.

Cheers
Mistyk

Last edited:
IM TALKING ABOUT IT:
ss51.png

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CRACK SAND,ITS IMPOSSIBLE! NON-SENSE PURE

AAAAAhhh i see

So, i was thinking about cracks on ground under the sand ( there is a little bit of sand on a cave-ground ), but tibia graphics doesnt offer me all ways to do it - so i made it with graphics which i can use in Tibia, so thats why it looks funny - like a lot of things in Tibia ;c

Just wanted to make my idea, but tibia sprites makes it difficult ;c.

Last edited:
Back