• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping] Need ideas!

TheColt

Reaction score
Hello guys, I want to make my own map, just a little one, 3-4 cities, some hunting places, and rookgaard, but I dont get an idea of making even a temple, I need some ideas and then I can start, what I dont need help with is rook, I can make one easily, but I need some ideas with shape of the cities, I'll give them names, I would like ideas of some deserts, underground lava places with some monsters like demons or something, I really want to make one, but just a small one, with 500x500 or 600x600 please help me!

By the way, I planning that the server will be like10 or 15 exp max. I dont want a server where you can be level 500+ in one day, is not an easy server, AND other question I have, how can I put a photo of the map(when finished) in the website?

Protocol: 7.6!
Website with xampp and nicaw aac!

Thanks for helping!

Back