• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping] Neon's Mapping Album!

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Hellu! :)
I know iv'e made many new thread with just 1 pic ;)
So i thaught I might make a new one with many pictures.

So i found my mapping in my Folder and started "Neon's Mapping Album" ^_^
That mean that I will post all best parts of my mapping Iv'e made.
Warning! Many pictures ahead!
Lets Start!

etznt1.png

- - - - -
akvog2.png

- - - - -
2n8vsw8.png

- - - - -
23tscxf.png

- - - - -
2gy4zub.png

- - - - -
do75zo.png

- - - - -
15nx1fn.png

- - - - -
dhg7ys.jpg

- - - - -
14o20le.png

- - - - -
1zvxrlt.jpg

- - - - -
And my Favorite:
335ab1v.png

Hope someone liked it!
Sincerely yours, Neon!

Both.
I make the mountains in RME 8.2 and the Nature also.
Then i Switch over to SimOne 8.2 to make the details.

Hai.

I'll be just pointing out a few things, as it seems you want to write good English, so I point out your mistakes as well. Hope you don't mind. Since I really dislike post like: Nice or good map you go there and so on. You don't really learn from them, do you? Probably post seeker! Wha!

Hellu! :)
I know iv'e made many new thread with just 1 pic ;)
So i thaught I might make a new one with many pictures.

So i found my mapping in my Folder and started "Neon's Mapping Album" ^_^
That mean that I will post all best parts of my mapping Iv'e made.
Warning! Many pictures ahead!
Lets Start!

Rewritten

I know I've made a lot of new threads, including only one single picture. I thought I could make a new one with a big bunch of pictures.

Recently I found my mapping in my folder again, that was basicly the input for starting the "Neon's mapping album"
In fact, I am going to post all the best parts of my maps, I've made.

• P1 - Kinda cool idea, yet to much skulls, and you could like use also pillars with skulls on it. There are plenty of possiblities to make it look more attractive!
  • P2 - The grass over the white sand looks kinda strange, I suggest you to change borders.
  • P3 - I like this one a lot! I'd have placed chairs on the balcon, instead of the bank. Put the bank before the house?!
  • P4 - I somehow really dislike this picture, I think you've just used way to many types and colours not fitting together.
  • P5 - Now this is what I understand under a creative idea! Keep 'em comin' :)!
  • P6 - Looks kinda cool, but I guess most players won't get what it is, unless there is a shield telling so.
  • P7 - This is a neat picture as well. You used a bit to much of that sparkling effect, don't really know it's name.
  • P8 - First view looks good, second view not as good as first and third view is not really good at all. There are one bunch of diffrent types of monster, since when do they live together?! The roofground on before the gate isn't to nice either. And all in all I just don't really get what you wanted to let the things look like =/.
  • P9 - Simple and cool, maybe a little bit boring. Only one strange thing, how is your waterwheel supposed to deliver electricity? There is no power from a river or anything similar, is there? A little lake can't really do anything at all?
  • P10 - Looks well, a bit boring mountains though.
  • P11 - A mountain where you could lose yourself! I like the idea of it and I suggest you to make it even bigger, it looks really good so far :).

I didn't have a lot time for suggestions, I'll do better on my next suggestions or atleast try to take a bit more time for deeper explanations and pointing everything out as good as possible.

Hope someone liked it!
Sincerely yours, Neon!

Rewritten

Hope you guys like it! (Just doesn't sound that negative)
Yours faithfully, (Yours sincerely (notice not Sincerely yours!) is if you know the person you are talking to, which in our case you do not. Yours faithfully is to a group or a bunch of people you don't really know, which is exactly our case)
Neon

Whoa, this became a quite exhausting post.
Keep mappin' :)

By the way, I'm not from Britain, nor from the USA. I'm still learning English in occupationschool as well and I do appreciate if you correct my mistakes as well!

Yours sincerely,
- Silverstone

Last edited:
Neon aint from america or britain either and speaks just as good english as anyone from britain.... what you corrected from Neons post many be "wrong" but if it was said or written I doubt any british / american would notice far aless be bothered.

Who ever said I wanted to write good english?
But thanks for the Comment/Critics :p

Neon it looks very nice:D btw that battlefield picture you got there is nice use it for the competition #10 :p and show us all your pictures^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back