• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Mapping post~ deleted.

hokai

Reaction score
So, basically I got my post deleted which included a quoted picture and "I like the stairs." And truly, the stairs was about 0,5% of the map. Sure, but I didn't flame.

Just wondering why my post got deleted since there's alot of posts going around mapping showoff section which are ironic and even mean. I'll show you a couple of examples.

Damn ugly o_o

Responses to this comment

That's what I'm talking about

That... Is... Some... INSANE! SPAMMAGE... WTF IS THAT?

Response to this comment

The place where he lives in his real life? o_o

Another comment

Now, how is my comment worse than these? Enlighten me.

(Got nothing against the members who wrote these things, used your comments/replies as examples)

Because the stair had nothing special to it, it was just placed there without any "creativeness" so it was considered a troll/offtopic message (This is just my thoughts, it's not a fact)

And then what about the comments above? Checking through my history this is my first time writing without giving constructive criticism, that's a fact. Just wondering why my post was "randomly" chosen since obviously, there are a lot of other posts none care about.

Those post are negative nonconstructive criticism, yes. However those are not troll posts, they're useless posts but not trolling, by saying you "like the stairs" it's considered a troll post because the stairs had nothing special to it.

I deleted the post in the perspective that it was a troll post, because well out of all honesty, why would anyone just like stairs.
As for the other posts I don't even remember seeing them, I'll take another look at the thread though.

@hokai
welcome to the mapping section, the place where people "pr0" mappers don't respect your taste for mapping, if they don't like, beware :ninja:

Yeah I have only experienced one flame war, with Yuvbeen a year or so ago. However, there are a lot of posts AND troll posts throughout the threads overall. I've seen a typical comment similar to mine by Bogart for example, since I thought it was weird my comment was deleted I strolled the threads. However, point proven though.

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

1. Offtopic messages:
Posting messages that have no relevance to the topic of the thread you are posting in will lead to your post being deleted. Repeated posting of offtopic messages may lead to a punishment.

These are two rules broken insanely much in the mapping section.

Back