• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapping Service by daadyboy

daadyboy5

umapbro
Reaction score
I've been mapping since 2008, and I consider myself as an experienced, creative and with a decent mapping style.
I can adapt to any tibia client or mapping theme, my goal is to make the map successfull and the customer satisfied.

Of course, I want something in exchange, and that is $$$$$$$ money $$$$$$$$.
I don't take excessive prices. But, keep in mind, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ME FIRST, I'LL MAKE THE MAP FIRST.

Just contact me on PM or add me on skype -
alen.svensk

I've around 2-3 mapping threads, feel free to check em out.

rs7wiw.png

Should link your mapping threads bro :) I may use your service, if you're somewhat keen to help with the real map remake. Your work would mostly be with caves etc

Should link your mapping threads bro :) I may use your service, if you're somewhat keen to help with the real map remake. Your work would mostly be with caves etc

Just add me om Skype and we van discuss there ;p

You have some skills there. No doubt about it.

I'm putting daadyboy5 to the test, i'll let you guys know how it goes.

Seems like ur good at this bro! Keep UP:rolleyes:

You will be usefull :D

Last edited:
You have some skills there. No doubt about it.

I'm putting daadyboy5 to the test, i'll let you guys know how it goes.

What you mean with waste of time? I searching for a mapper to hire, is he worth it? or can you explain more why you don't recommend him?

A waste of time? You litterally licked my ass and begged me to help you. I've other clients awaiting and you're in line just as I said, and shut the fuck up, will you?

Thank you
You are welcome.

What you mean with waste of time? I searching for a mapper to hire, is he worth it? or can you explain more why you don't recommend him?

He is first. Then the client. It should be all way around. This is a guy that you got to accomodate to. He will not accommodate to you.

I have to say that this guy has some talent, yes. But, he should try to improve his working skills. If he doesn't he wont get the cash and the happy clients he is trying to get.

tell that to me, not behind your computer
If you want to make money in the business world, you have to be professional and flexible with people not self absorbed, childish or rude to people.
You might not see it now but your behavior in this thread has and will effect your financial future :(

If you want to make money in the business world, you have to be professional and flexible with people not self absorbed, childish or rude to people.
You might not see it now but your behavior in this thread has and will effect your financial future :(

mind your own problems, i dont give a fuck, simple as that

Back